Friday, April 4, 2008

Patrick's Birthday

Hello my friends. I apologize for the lack of posting but my internet is bad as usual. Have been busy with fashion shows and castings as usual. Parties are not excluded. I will post some photos for you to enjoy. Other than that same old same old, nothing new. Starting to get really used to Bangkok, people, even the terrible traffic. Came to Thailand to make money, but it seems i'm spending more than i'm earning...clothes, beauty products, parties and books. I don't know how I'm gonna manage everything when i leave Bangkok. My luggage is supposed to weigh 20kg. Ahhh model problems :D.


Anywaaaaaay, for those of you that are not aware, we celebrated patrick ribbsaeter's birthday on wednesday, that right. Universal Player for you!!! Happy Birthday Patrick!!! May all your wishes come true and all your businesses rise to the surface. You're a great man with great character and wonderful sould, you inspire the people you meet and bring joy to others' lives. You made it all happen for me and for many others i am sure. Happy Birthday my brother!


Check out the pics...


I'll post some videos next time, first they have to go through the editing process...cheers!!!