Saturday, March 1, 2008

Waiting to take off

Hey there. I FINALLY managed to get my visa done. Nothing goes fast in this freakin country. Anyway i've been announced that Tuesday i should go and pick it up. My flight is Wednesday, i take off at 2100 arrive in Vienna at 2230, leave at about midnight and arrive in Bangkok at about 1500 the next day, Thursday. Started packing essentials. Tomorrow i'm going to go an buy myself some stuff. Not much though because there are infinite places for shopping in Thailand raging from poor quality fake stuff to very expensive genuine stuff.

Hope you found my Dale Carnegie book suggestion useful. I still read daily quotes from that book. Also noted down the essential on a little carry-on notebook.

Time has gone buy and my post got thinner. I promise this won't be the case as soon as i'm there. I'll start posting and showing you all what modeling comes down to. Traveling, people, lots of work and lots of parties. Now don't think it's all alcohol and women. For guys at least, especially guys like me that can't eat shit and look ripped in the same time, control is everything. Balancing, moderating everything. Of course my life isn't all full of rules but to quote Dale "life should not be lived, it should be celebrated". Don't wanna have fun 5 years and moan and go through hospitals my whole life. Party, have fun, have sex, just don't abuse alcohol. Have sex instead of alcohol :D.

Now for this weeks book recommendation. Received my all time nutrition, healthy lifestyle book from Amazon. World's Healthiest Foods by George Mateljan. It's been awarded the title of Best National Book of 2007.
It's a fantastic book. It's practically the whole website put in here. All the details, all the questions that were selected are just fantastic. There are questions i know i put myself but forgot about them. It's the bible for all the healthy foods on earth. It tells you their composition, why they are healthy, studies related to the statements, how to cook, store, select, recipes etc. Go buy it. There are a lot of great books on the world, a lot of must-haves. This is a definite Must-HAVE!!!! Enjoy my readers, i will get back to you as soon as i arrive in Bangkok, i'll start posting videos and everything. Thanks for reading.

Have a fantastic weekend and choose to be happy. "There aren't good and bad things on this world", Shakespear said, "...it's just the way we see them".