Monday, March 17, 2008

Fresh post :D

Hello friends. Haven’t been able to write to you because the internet is really sluggish at the model apartment. So I’m in a casting right now and can write, hopefully uploading later.
Bangkok, maaaan. The more you stay here, the more you love it. It’s fantastic. The city is so alive. Every corner is a profit machine. Everybody is moving, everybody is soooooo friendly. Started to make some good friends here in Thailand. I’m so happy. Made some photos and videos which I’ll post. Haven’t been able to do more because of the amount of work but hopefully in the future I will be able to do that. Everything is so good here. Food, life, everything. If you have some money, not a ot, but some money, you can really have fun in Bangkok and live like a king. I love Thailand.
Finally I found a good gym, with yoga and steam room, I can chill out after castings and stuff.

Ok i'm called at casting. See you later my friends.