Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello readers

  Hello and welcome to my blog. Been willing to join the community for some time. Let me introduce myself.

         My name is Dumitriu Alexandru. I’m a male model from Bucharest, Romania. I’m 19 years old. I’m also a passionate photographer and fitness trainer. I have beem living a healthy lifestyle for as long as I know. I love reading great motivational, fitness&workout, health, art and psychological books. I’ll recommend some of the best in the posts to come. Love every aspect of technology and the effort to make universal communication easy(I am now a proud owner of a new 13.3” Macbook which I’ll be unveiling, reviewing for you in my future posts). I’ll also upload some of my photographic work in such a matter that it won’t clutter the interface.

         As a fitness trainer there’s nothing more satisfying to me than to see the smile on the customer’s face when thanking me for a new lifestyle and body. I love helping people and sharing information.

          I intend to make the most out of my blog, keeping this online journal updated with my travels, the modeling industry, healthy living, books and tech news.