Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

Hello hello everyone. It's been a while since my last post except the party announcement. Things have been working really well. Been making a lot of progress these last couple of weeks. Parties are starting to emerge, clients are starting to look us up and contact us even more then before so all for the best.


The rainy season is starting to settle in Thailand. For now just some showers, but as i've heard july is impossible to get around. Since i have been very busy lately i am going to post some selected pictures from parties i have attended since there has been a request for them ;)

Our next party is The Ladies Night the day after tomorrow and Crystalized which will take place on the 30th of May inside Landmark hotel at Rendez-Vous Bar. I will make sure to post pictures from this upcoming events as well.

Regarding feelings, i cannot say i miss my country. I miss my parents, i miss them a lot, i miss some friends, but that's about it....if i had the opportunity to come back to romania for 3-4 days, i would have been happy just to see my parents mostly. Don't miss the country :D

So my readers, here are my photos from the past month. I will write you soon i promise this time :D

Have a great week!


"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."
Henry Ellis



                                                                       Gazebo Lounge
     Me and Suzanne

                                  Me and Patrick trying to lose some weight eating fat pork
The view from Longtable Bar at 27th Floor

With some friends...
Thana me and Suzanne
Me, Miss Thailand, Denis from Greece, Philipe from Greece and Patrick
Cartier Party, photo with friends amongs them Anthon(center) from the Phillipine Tatler
Flow Cocktail Guys
Good times....
Me and Pk enjoying the moment
Homie from India, Pk and me


Patrick, Anthon and me